Wednesday, December 5, 2018

From The Archives: Clumber Park

I've not done one of these posts recently where I do a review of  places I've visited; checking my files it seems that it's the turn of Clumber Park today: unfortunately I've only got a small version of the photo stored on my computer.


The image is of the chapel at Clumber Park. I've taken photographs from the outside on two or three occasions but have never been inside.

Clumber Park is a few miles south of Worksop in Nottinghamshire and I can reach it fairly easily from Doncaster. I've visited with the autism group and with my support worker in the car and have passed through on the return leg on walks back to Worksop.

There's a pleasant walk of about two miles round the lake passing through several different types of landscape, there's also a nice cafe and an information centre, and some interesting parkland curiosities....strangely though, mobile phones don't seem to work there.

No comments:

Post a Comment