Monday, September 20, 2021

An Anti-clockwise Circuit Of The Northern Arm Of Ladybower Reservoir

I travelled to the Ladybower Inn and did an anti-clockwise circuit of the northern arm of the reservoir, finishing the walk at the bus stop at Heatherdene. I stayed quite high up early on, but didn't climb up to Derwent Edge.






































I found a path that went down into Dovestone Clough and continued further down to the eastern bank of the reservoir.













I continued along the access road to reach the dam and then Fairholmes Visitor Centre.






I made my way to the bus stop by taking the easiest route that didn't require a lot of roadwalking.





















I arrived at the bus stop at Heatherdene twenty minutes before the bus was due, plenty of time for an ice cream and to take a few shots of the view of the reservoir.







No comments:

Post a Comment