Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Baslow, Chatsworth Park, Calton Lees, Rowsley, and Bakewell

I travelled to Baslow Nether End this morning and walked through Chatsworth Park to Calton Lees.

The deer were on the cricket pitch. I spent a bit of time trying to work out which fielding positions they had taken.






 























I continued to Rowsley, cutting through the graveyard and the churchyard and so therefore missing out  most of the village.











I left the churchyard and walked up the hill, going along the track to Bakewell. A bus was due, it was actually waiting at the bus stop and so I got on it.





At Sheffield Railway Station I had to wait over an hour for a train back to Doncaster; the Scarborough and Cleethorpes trains were cancelled and then the Newcastle train had to wait on the platform for several minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment