Monday, June 14, 2021

Maltby, Hooton Levitt, Carr, Brookhouse, Laughton en le Morthen, and Roche Abbey

Today I travelled to  Maltby on the bus, walked along the high street to the church and then through the woods to Hooton Levitt and continued across the fields to Carr.










I briefly walked along the road until I reached a path which climbs up a hill and then goes down into the valley at Brookhouse.











I then needed to climb again, up the road to Laughton en le Morthen where I found a path that goes at the back of the houses. I then headed northeast across the fields and along the top of a ridge over to Roche Abbey.














I finished by walking up the valley to return to Maltby. I've not included many photographs today, the conditions were poor for photography -  the light was absolutely awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment