Saturday, January 9, 2021

A Walk To Loversall

Another doorstep walk today, just going out to Loversall..about three miles away. I can devise a loop out to there and so only need to re-trace about a quarter of the route.

Soon after I'd left the industrial area near to where I live I spotted this hide in the woods and found the path that leads to it.




I've made several attempts to photograph this tree, I'm finally satisfied with this effort.




I ate my sandwiches in the churchyard at Loversall.












On my way back I passed through Carr Lodge Nature Reserve and briefly caught a glimpse of two very small deer, I think they might have been muntjac.

The old baths used as drinking troughs were easier to photograph though.





1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos, ideal walking day, cold but clear.
    The tree photo is rather nice.
    Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete