Sunday, November 22, 2020

Brodsworth Community Woodland, Doncaster Minster, And The Canal Basin

Another walk out to Brodsworth Community Woodland, taking my regular route along Doncaster Greenway and returning along the Roman Ridge.

This footbridge over the dual carriageway is before the start of the Greenway, an abandoned railway line that's been re-purposed as a cycleway and footpath.



I sat and ate my sandwiches enjoying this view at Highfields Country Park before continuing on to Brodsworth Community Woodland.



It was busy at the community woodlands, I noticed that the car park was almost full.








It was still sunny when I got back to the town centre and so I walked down to the minster and the nearby canal basin to take some pictures.
















No comments:

Post a Comment