Friday, July 17, 2020

Brodsworth Community Woodland

I walked to Brodsworth Community Woodland to photograph some of the outdoor sculptures there...I missed quite a few of them though, I couldn't remember exactly where they were.

I used the Doncaster Greenway to get to Highfields Country Park, which is just before the community woodland - most of the greenway goes along the route of a dismantled railway track. I returned to town using the cycle track and footpath that goes along the Roman Ridge.







[Maybe the flowers growing on this allotment are for the bees.]




I made my way straight to the summit of the woodland, it's quite prominent, but it's not the highest point in Doncaster by a long way.













From near the summit there are good views of Brodsworth Hall in the distance.




Overall I'm quite happy with the results using my recently bought £10 camera for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment