Sunday, July 10, 2022

Conisbrough Hill Top, Firsby, Ravenfield Park, and Conisbrough

One of my favourite local walks today. I caught the bus to Conisbrough Hill Top and walked down the bridleway to the hamlet of Firsby. 










I did a circuit of Firsby reservoir; I got waylaid by an angler who insisted I look at photos on his phone of the fish he'd recently caught. The path was overgrown in places and my thin linen trousers didn't provide me with much protection.




I continued heading south, staying to the east of Ravenfield.  I also did a circuit of Ravenfield Park.



.


At Ravenfield Grange I walked along the road for a few hundred yards until I reached a path going back to the north which returned me to Conisbrough, just a couple of hundred yards from where I got off the bus this morning.







No comments:

Post a Comment