Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Ripon

It's been a glorious day for my visit to Ripon with my support worker. We had planned to stop at Boroughbridge on the way back but didn't have enough time - I've already got another day out planned though featuring Boroughbridge.

Ripon is a pretty town, technically a small city dominated by its cathedral which we went inside. The entry into the city from the south is easy, car parking is plentiful and cheap, and the public toilets are free.


There was a school choir rehearsing inside the cathedral; it wasn't very good though.







 



I didn't take as many photographs as I thought I might have done, we seemed to spend most of our time in shops.



















The last thing we did was to visit one of the tearooms; I had a fruit scone served with jam, fresh cream, and fresh bilberries and raspberries. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment