Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Langold, Firbeck, Stone, Roche Abbey, and Maltby

I travelled to the first bus stop in Langold and walked along a path that goes next to an industrial state until I reached the edge of Dyscarr Wood. I then continued across the fields and down the lane to Firbeck.





















The disused phonebox is now a seed bank; I saw several boxes on the floor.




At least two other black cats live at this house in the village.




I continued over to Stone and Roche Abbey. 










I always enjoy the approach to the abbey from the east along the small pretty valley.














I took a slightly different route at the other side of the valley to get to Maltby Church and then walked up to the main road to catch a bus home. There are three an hour to Doncaster.









No comments:

Post a Comment