Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Doncaster Lakeside

I did most of the preparation work for my Christmas lunch yesterday; all that was left to do today is the turkey joint that's roasting in the oven right now as I write this post.

It's been a lovely morning, bright and sunny, and not windy at all, and so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to go for a short Christmas morning walk...and I wasn't the only one doing the same.

I went to the Lakeside area, only a twenty minute walk from my house. There was no mud today, it was all concrete, gravel, tarmac, and a bit of grass.

























I must have done at least three miles to add to the year's tally. I'll still fall short of reaching a thousand miles for the year...but it will be a few dozen more miles than I managed in 2018.



No comments:

Post a Comment