Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Returning To The Peak District

I've just received a response on Twitter from Travel South Yorkshire confirming that my disabled person's ENCTS pass is valid again for travel on the trains in South Yorkshire. This means that I'll be able to get out into the Peak District again.

I've been looking at the bus timetables online and some of the services going from Sheffield are much less frequent than they were before the lockdown and so I think I'll be limiting where I travel to, sticking to areas not too far from Sheffield such as Fox House and Lodge Moor and then walking back to the suburbs where there will still be plenty of buses to take me to the city centre and the railway station.

I'm looking forward to doing this, but I'm a bit apprehensive as well though.

No comments:

Post a Comment