Friday, January 13, 2023

Curbar Crossroads to Fox House

Today's walk, starting at Curbar Crossroads, was my third choice because the train I went to catch to Sheffield was cancelled. I got off the bus and walked down a road and the across the moors to the path that goes along White Edge. I continued, heading north,  to Longshaw Estate, and then caught the bus at Fox House.




















As soon as I'd hurried up to the bus stop at Fox House the bus was coming round the corner and ten seconds later I boarded; at Sheffield Railway Station I walked straight on to my train and it departed a minute later.

The weather was really quite nasty, prolonged rain and a very strong wind...not the cloudy with bright intervals and a strong breeze forecast: It was sunny and the pavements were dry when I arrived home in Doncaster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment