Thursday, November 30, 2023

Beverley And Drewton Farm Shop

Another trip out with my support worker today. I saw my first snow of the winter as we drove over The Wolds, but it was mainly sunny in Beverley. My legs are much improved, I only wore the minimum amount of strapping, but am still struggling with climbing stairs though.














We struggled to find a pub where we could have lunch and so went to the cafe at Brown's department store. I had fish and chips, which was okay, but the seats were very uncomfortable.

















Later on I bought a game pie from a butcher's shop.








On the way back home we called in at Drewton Farm shop for tea and cake at the cafe - I bought a couple of things for later at the shop. 

There's a decent view of The Wolds  from the car park.






No comments:

Post a Comment