Thursday, February 18, 2021

Three Local Churches

Thursday is the day I spend with my support worker. After going to the supermarket and getting my shopping done we drove to Sprotbrough hoping to go for a short walk beside the river. When we got to the carpark it was full and Siobhan commented that it was too muddy for her anyhow...it's never too muddy for me though.

She drove back up the hill and we had a little walk in the upper part of the village, in the area surrounding the church.












We then decided to visit the churches at two other local villages, Cadeby and High Melton, before returning to town.













2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos yet again. The sky looks wonderful, clear but chilly I imagine. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you compose your photos interesting subject

    ReplyDelete