Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Walking In Chatsworth Park With My Sister From Australia

My sister Della from Brisbane is on holiday for two weeks visiting family members and so it was nice to spend a few hours with her walking in the Peak District. Like myself she is a keen hiker back home in Australia but we had to keep it easy going underfoot today because she was only wearing trainers.

She picked me up just after eight o'clock this morning and we drove to the car park at Calton Lees, near to Chatsworth House. One of my favourite cottages to photograph is here.


We looped round to Edensor, going via Calton Houses.



The approach towards Edensor is lovely and there are plenty of pretty cottages for me to photograph in the village, each one unique; there's even a tea cottage.



















We moved on to Chatsworth House itself, unfortunately covered with scaffolding; Della was impressed with the ladies' toilets though. She assured me he footwear was okay for the climb up to the Hunting Tower, where we sat and ate our sandwiches before returning to the car for a one o'clock departure - she needed to visit our parents again briefly and then get ready for a dinner date with an old friend at a country pub near to Wakefield.





She dropped me off in Sheffield city centre and I made my way on foot to the railway station. At Doncaster Railway Station I noticed a busty young woman stripped down to only a skimpy lacy bra and a tight pair of shorts; she was very easy to notice. Oh how I love the summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment