Sunday, April 24, 2016

A Week Of Nice Weather

There's been some lovely days this past week and I've not been out walking. I've been busy; I had somewhere to go, or someone to meet, every day. I'm not complaining though...that's just how I like it.

I've been to Leeds twice to meet friends in a couple of different pubs, spent all one day in a meeting at Rotherham, helped with a presentation at Sheffield, stayed in Doncaster on Thursday because my brother was visiting me and it's my usual day to meet up with Justin [who features on the previous post about Bakewell Book Fair] and today I'm going to the theatre here in town; I've been invited at short notice.

I had planned to visit North Lees Hall at Hathersage for the Open Day today, but obviously I'm sitting at home tapping my computer keyboard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment