Saturday, May 13, 2023

Blyth, Hodsock, Carlton-in-Lindrick and Wallingwells

I caught the local bus to Blyth, just over the county boundary in Nottinghamshire, and started the walk by going across the fields to Hodsock.






































































I continued along a well-maintained track to Carlton-in-Lindrick. When I reached the Village Pond I sat down on one of the benches and put a cushioned plaster on my right foot. 








I then took a footpath that goes through woodland, but is located right next to the houses.  I reached Wallingwells and then headed north towards Langold Lake Country Park. I've taken this path several times before but at one location I went right instead of left and took a path which skirted an industrial estate and came out on the western approach to Carlton-in-Lindrick. I had to walk through a large housing estate down to the main road to catch the bus back to Doncaster. 










No comments:

Post a Comment