Monday, September 28, 2020

Torworth, Bilby, South Carlton, Wallingwells, and Langold

I like travelling on the Retford bus, it goes pretty much the direct route. I got off at Torworth today and walked down the minor road that leads to the Barnby Moor to Blyth main road. The minor road is called Billy Button Lane, at first I misread it as 'Belly Button Lane.'






I then took the bridleway over to the A1 dual carriageway which I crossed without too much of a delay...I suppose Monday morning is a quiet period though.


The bridleway went right next to the road for a few hundred yards before I needed to turn and walk across the fields and then an estate road to the hamlet of Bilby.









I continued heading approximately southwest and then northwest to South Carlton.



 













I extended the walk to Langold by heading out to Wallingwells and Langold Lake Country Park.








No comments:

Post a Comment