Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Google Street View Virtual Walk: Hulme End To Longnor Circular Walk

Today's virtual walk would have been another one starting from  Hulme End, taking me to the north as I'd be going to Longnor. I would have walked along the road which is a section of the Manifold Way or Manifold Trail [it's difficult to work out which it is on the Ordnance Survey map] and then a footpath, passing just to the west of the hamlet of Brund. Staying on the trail all the way to Longnor  the walking looked as though it would have been easy and I could have made good progress meaning that there would have been plenty of time for me to pop into the tearooms and order a bit of something to eat.






It's definitely the Manifold Trail that heads to the west out of Longnor and I had planned to remain on it until the first opportunity for me to head off to the south and start the return route back to Hulme End.





There are a lot of footpaths in the area I would have been walking and I probably wouldn't have been able to remember  exactly which way I went, but I would have ended up at Warslow and then headed east, finally returning to Hulme End, approaching from the south.






No comments:

Post a Comment