Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Langold, Letwell, and Carlton-in-Lindrick

Today I've done the short walk that I would have done a couple of weeks ago when I planned to go to Letwell Village Fair, it was raining though and so I stayed at home. 

I travelled on the Worksop bus to Langold at got off at the far end of the housing estate, just a few yards from Dyscarr Wood. I took the most direct route across the fields to Letwell and looped back to Langold taking a more southerly route which went through Langold Lake Country Park.



































I didn't want to have to walk through another part of the housing estate at Langold so I left the country park by a different exit; I ended up going about a mile further though. There should have been three buses an hour going back to Doncaster fom the bus stop, actually further south at Carlton-in-Lindrick, but I had to wait over thirty minutes for one to arrive.


No comments:

Post a Comment