Monday, February 20, 2023

The Western Arm Of Ladybower Reservoir

I did a circuit of the western arm of Ladybower Reservoir, staying away from the busy Snake Pass road on the return leg though. I got off the bus at Heatherdene; there are toilets at the car park there. I headed down to the 'Plugholes' and then took the track that goes along the southern shore.






















I crossed the road and then climbed up to Bridge-end Pasture, going past Hagg Farm.
















I descended to Ashopton Viaduct and continued on to the bus stop outside the Ladybower Inn. Unfortunately, despite hurrying, I missed the bus by two minutes and I couldn't then spend the best part of an hour in the pub waiting for the next bus because it wasn't open - there was at least somewhere comfortable to sit down...at some picnic tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment