Saturday, August 6, 2016

I'm Feeling A Lot Better Now

Just a quick update on my health.

It was about a fortnight ago that I received my diagnosis of adult rickets, and I've been taking  the prescribed vitamin D supplements since then. The improvements to my health have been impressive:

No more excessive sweating
Less getting out of breath
No more sore bones
No more weak and aching muscles all the time
A muscle knot in my leg has cleared up
My bowels have calmed down a lot

All of these improvements will make it a lot more pleasant experience when I go walking.

I've got to go for some more blood tests and will need to renew my prescription; I'm hoping to persuade the doctor to put me on a higher dose since some days by teatime I'm noticing a bit of weakness returning to my muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment