Sunday, July 12, 2020

Turning Back When I Reached Cusworth Hall

I had planned to walk to Cusworth Hall Country Park today and then continue along Back Lane, Long Lane, and Spring Lane, looping round to Sprotbrough. I only got as far as the hall though because my camera stopped working and I decided to head straight back into town to get a replacement.

I went a slightly different way for the last few hundred yards as I approached the country park, walking through the village this time. I walked past a woman who was on her hands and knees cutting a grass verge with a pair of scissors - she must have been even more bored during lockdown than I've been.















My secondhand camera only cost me £10; it was the second one I'd purchased though, I had to return the first one because the battery charger was the wrong size.

No comments:

Post a Comment