Monday, May 19, 2014

A Visit To Rufford Abbey

Another trip out today with my support worker, this time to Rufford Abbey Country Park in Nottinghamshire. I suppose we walked about three miles in total, starting from the mill and then following the path alongside the lake to the abbey ruins, returning to the car through the woodland route.












As is often the case, we took the opportunity to enjoy a cup of tea.



Although the walking conditions were good, and I didn't slip, trip or stumble, I still sustained a minor injury...I was bitten by a goose.

2 comments:

  1. That looks a nice place for a walk. I love walks near water. Those geese can certainly be pretty scary things; I prefer to admire them from a distance lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely place, except for geese it seems. :-)

    ReplyDelete