Monday, May 13, 2024

Tickhill, Stainton, and Wadworth

I caught the Worksop bus to Tickhill again and walked over to Stainton this time; it's a lovely walk and Stainton is a pretty village. On the return loop back to Wadworth I had walk along a couple of stretches of road though.

It looks there's just been, or is soon going to be, a scarecrow festival at Tickhill...these were the only ones I saw .



Tickhill is a lovely small market town but I didn't go exploring, I did that a few weeks ago. I went straighht to the church and out to the west, over the fields to Stainton.






















I just missed the 12:10 bus from Wadworth going to Doncaster and so had to catch the 12:40, it gave me time to pop in the shop and get a chilled drink and then go up to the church to take some photos.





My legs were fine today but my hip was quite painful at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment