Saturday, April 20, 2024

Langold, Hodsock, and Carlton in Lindrick

 My third short local walk; today I caught the Worksop bus to Langold and walked over to Hodsock, not taking the shortest route though, and then looped back to Carlton in Lindrick to catch the bus back to Doncaster.





























When I reached the final  stretch of footpath going over to Carlton I thought my way was blocked when I saw this stile...it's even hard to see it in the photograph.



Fortunately a few yards away there was an open gate which I used to pick up the path; at least I didn't have to climb over the stile. There were four other stiles I had to deal with though, one of them being particularly difficult because of an overgrown hollybush that neeeded cutting back.

No comments:

Post a Comment