Sunday, July 2, 2023

Hooton Pagnell Village Fete 2023

Siobhan, my support worker, drove me to the fete and  then returned and joined me later; the village is only six miles from Doncaster town centre. I arrived quite earlier and so not many people werre around as I was taking the first of the photographs - it got much busier later.



.





















































Cakes were bought and cream teas were enjoyed inside the church waiting for the carillon to play at three o'clock.

The weather was a bit disappointing this year, windy, cloudy, and cold, and a couple of brief light showers: at times the stallholders were struggling with the wind. 

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a lovely quaint village. I like how people come out and support the event.

    ReplyDelete