Monday, September 26, 2022

Sleaford and Tuxford

Another trip out in the car with Siobhan. Sleaford is somewhere I hadn't been before and I'm not bothered about visiting again. It was meant to be market day but there was only one stallholder there.

There aren't very many photographs today because my camera stopped working, something's wrong with the memory card I think.

Anyhow, here are the photos I managed to take.




























We had planned to call in at Fulbeck Craft Centre and Tearooms but it was closed; I'd checked online and it should have been open though...a sign of the times I suppose.

So we had a change of plan and instead of driving up the A1 from Newark we took the country roads to Tuxford, somewhere else I'd not previous visited...and this time I was quite impressed though. We had tea and cake and then looked around the town, spending quite a bit of time at the Museum of the Horse, which is an art gallery selling paintings and prints of horses and other animals downstairs and displays of horse tack and paraphernalia upstairs, 

No comments:

Post a Comment